Woodland Cemetery has employment opportunities from time to time. Current openings are listed here. If you would like to apply, please complete the form below the position description.
Historic Woodland Cemetery in Xenia is looking to fill the position of Assistant Superintendent. This position will learn all facets of cemetery grounds maintenance and gravesite preparation. Once hired the employee will have the opportunity to take over the Superintendent position if they show the ability to grasp all facets of the job. Starting pay is $17.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on the current skill set of the applicant. Please complete the form below or provide a resume to email@example.com.
Basic duties include assisting in:
- Locating and laying out graves
- Excavating graves for interment
- Mowing, weed eating, and maintaining general appearance of the grounds
- Digging, forming, and pouring concrete memorial foundations
- Performing preventive maintenance on equipment